Outlook Productivity: How to use MS Outlook as a business productivity tool
With an Introduction to “8 Work Habits to Rapidly and Sustainably Increase Productivity”
Before working with us, most people in most companies use MS Outlook just for managing email and meetings – and that’s it.
We help them to implement time-proven productivity principles, processes, tips, tricks and techniques to unlock time- and stress-saving features of Outlook, and leverage the investment already made in the software.
What’s in it for you?
People who begin working this way
- Save 40 minutes per day on average (that means they STOP WASTING 3 weeks per year per person because they are using inefficient ways of working).
- Experience less overwhelm.
- Are more in control yet more relaxed.
- Have less stress.
- Work with a sharper focus on outcomes and next actions, and can plan better.
- Are well organised and can find information fast.
- Communicate, delegate and follow up more efficiently.
- Actually, get more of the right things DONE – with less effort.
- Have a better day at their desk and improve their “quality of life at the office” – they are happier and more productive.
- Can create a better balance between career commitments and the rest of their lives.
For your company
Based on feedback from our clients, the return on investment in our programmes is typically between 100% and 500%, depending on the remuneration of participants, while the typical payback period is 3-5 months. The programme also leverages the IT investment your company has already made in MS Outlook.
We don’t offer a “one size fits all” programme, although our core Outlook Productivity programme is extremely popular with many organisations. We will collaborate to clearly understand what you want to achieve, and how we will know that we have been successful. We will then design a programme to exactly meet your needs for groups of individuals and/or intact work teams in your company, supported by a programme to embed productive work habits.
We offer our programmes as public workshops as well as custom in-house events. Some of our corporate clients purchase vouchers for their people to attend our public workshops when it suits them, and they don’t have to wait for an in-house group to be formed.