Skip to content
- Gerrit founded Productivity Pit Stop in 1991.
- By proactively contacting authors of best selling books he has worked with and rubbed shoulders with Stephen R Covey (7 Habits of Highly Effective People), Jerry Fletcher (Paradoxical Thinking: How to profit from your contradictions), David Allen (Getting Things Done®), Barbara Hemphill (Taming The Paper Tiger), and Carl Honoré (In Praise of Slow).
- Gerrit has the ability to integrate best practices into a single system, saving his clients many years of research and lots of money.
- He enjoys finding ways in which he can get worthwhile things done with as little effort as possible and when he finds it, to share it with as many people as possible.
- He holds a Hons.-B.Sc. degree in Physics, teacher’s Diploma and MBA.
- As the voicemail message on his cell phone says: ”If I can’t take your call I am either in a workshop or out cycling!”
- Duncan’s industrial engineering background and his love of the “ooh” and “aahhh” moments when people learn a really cool trick in MS Outlook, are his inspiration and motivation in helping people use their technology in ways that make them more productive.
- Was there life before the Internet, cell phones and gadgets? Duncan’s glad he missed it!
Richard de Villiers (Strategic Alliance Partner)
- Finding the shortest route between two points is Richard’s passion. He’s constantly on the lookout for easier and better ways to do things and never forgets to have fun along the way!
- Richard wears and has worn many ‘hats’ in his life which serve to further develop his for effectiveness and efficiency. Richard is father, husband, programmer, systems analyst, manager, trainer, educator, facilitator, project manager, mentor, coach, Head of HR Systems, not to forget virtual PC Pilot!
- He is convinced that normal “time management” techniques are no longer effective in coping with the demands of modern day life – his strategic parttnership with Productivity Pit Stop enables him to spread a different message.