Hi, my name is Gerrit Cloete, creator of the “Productivity Mastery Success System” for individuals and groups.
In deciding on the most appropriate name for the programme, I was very fortunate that so many people were willing to give their input. “Productivity Mastery System” came up as the most popular, followed by “Peace of Mind Productivity System” and “Productivity Breakthrough System”.
To cement the intention of the programme, namely for you to have peace of mind, getting into bed every night with a big smile on your face and a sigh of contentment, because today you got all your “right things” done, with as little effort as possible, and in the shortest time possible, I added the word “success” to the title, and the programme will be known as the “Productivity Mastery Success System”
From the input – and many people shared their unique programme description with me – it is clear that people want to experience a breakthrough and want peace of mind, feel in control and organised and at a different level, to re-align with their core values.
The central theme of the programme, which will be delivered virtually to small groups of 4-10 people at a time, with dedicated individual coaching inbetween the group sessions, is to create, live and enjoy a productive, happy and fulfilling life.
And the guiding light for the design of the content, and the sequence of the steps, is the Epictetus quote: “First, say to yourself what you would be; then do what you have to do.”
Being precedes doing. And doing precedes having.
The following topics/challenges came up when I asked people who participated in my complimentary programme: “What’s your Number 1 question about improving your personal productivity, living a more balanced life and taking back control of your day and your life?”:
- Meaning of life
- Juggling priorities
- Email overload
- Invasion of my boundaries
- Not organised
- Life balance
- How do I know I am on the right road
- Make use of unplanned opportunities
- How to remain motivated every day
- How to fit everything into a day
- Having an effective To-do list without feeling overwhelmed
- Too much to do and not enough time
Maybe some of these things are true for you as well?
Don’t panic! You are not alone…and help is on its way.
As we work together to ensure optimal content and outcomes, the finer details of the programme may change over the next few weeks.
Step 1 Mindset: Calm down your mind; stop believing any “productivity lies” you are telling yourself, like “I don’t have the time”, “I have to do it myself”, “It has to be perfect”… and create a more productive mindset. Want different results? Create a different mindset.
Step 2 Clarity: The more clarity you have about things, the more powerful you become and the more you can live the life YOU want – by choice, not by chance. Get crystal clear about what really matters to you; what and who you want to be. This makes your life easier because your everyday decisions and action choices are guided by this solid foundation. When you make your work visible and actionable, you escape being dominated by your Inbox, voicemail, SMSs, WhatsApp messages and the like. This step will help you regain control and create ORDER from the random CHAOS coming at you.
Step 3 Focus: Achieve what matters most to YOU. Do only those things that move you towards achieving your priorities – don’t waste time and energy on the rest. Just say “no” and block out the world that wants to disrupt you and make you less productive.
Step 4 Completion: Enjoy the great feeling of completing something: it’s “done and dusted”. Finishing what you start brings closure and peace of mind. You will sleep better and be less distracted and disturbed by intrusive thoughts of “open loops” during your waking hours.
Step 5 Slow down to speed up: Speed reading and speed typing are both desirable and time-saving productivity tools. But “speed yoga”? And “speed meditation”? Things need to be done at their appropriate pace. When you slow down, you make fewer mistakes. By slowing down, you live the carpenter’s law: measure twice, cut once. Slow down at the end of the day to review the day, learn from it so you can have a better tomorrow. You will not only sleep better, but will look forward to the next day to take the next steps on your success journey of living a productive, happy and fulfilling life.
.This highly supportive and interactive package gives you the following over a 8-week period:
- Five one-hour group sessions, each addressing a specific and practical topic that will support you in your quest for improved productivity, happiness and fulfilment.
- Recordings and transcripts of the group calls.
- Five 60-90 minute virtual individual coaching sessions just for you and me, during the weeks in between the group sessions.
- Five “Question and Answer” group sessions by telephone. These sessions only deal with questions you and your fellow participants may have.
- Five 10-minute “on demand” phone coaching sessions with me to give you extra support when you feel stuck or when “stuff happens” between sessions.
- Insider interviews with guest experts.
- You will be part of a smaller mastermind group.
- An initial one-hour orientation session prior to the beginning of the programme.
- An “It’s time to say goodbye” session after completion of the programme.
- Your unique:
- “Pattern of High Performance”, which describes what you do when you do your best work. Once you know your pattern, you can consciously replicate it “on demand” for optimal performance and productivity.
- Paradoxical characteristics, developed into a tool you can use in a very creative way to approach and achieve goals.
- Personal mission statement, capturing how you see your life purpose, and how to use it as a tool to assist you in making choices between what actions to take and what to leave.
- Be part of a closed group on Facebook, where you can interact with others on the programme.
- Email and telephone support for the duration of the programme, as well as for 12 weeks following the programme.
- Bonus teleseminars/webinars on key topics that may arise during the programme.
- Participation in our annual Productivity Mastery Retreat, which can be attended by both current and past participants in Productivity Mastery Programme (excluding travel and accommodation expenses). NOTE that your spouse will be welcome to join you!
- Free subscription to my Monday Memo.
- Discount on my other programmes:
- For one seat at any of our public Outlook Productivity workshops, should you be an Outlook user. If you are not, you can make this seat available to anyone of your choice.
- “Productivity Breakthrough Masterclass” – available online from February 2018.
- “VIP Day”, where we work together for a day (in person or virtually) to implement a high-performance system of efficient workflow management (paper and digital).
I will be in touch within 2 business days to arrange a follow-up conversation.
All the best!